Tuesday 24 April 2018

Har Repotter Graduation card

One of my work colleagues wanted a Harry Potter grad card for her daughter whose graduation was last week.... so thanks to the Har Repotter images from Bugaboo.... I made her a box card.



I had fun making this and she told me today her daughter loved it. 

Hope you all had a great weekend... I got LOTS of colouring done for my Kit and Clowder classes.  We took Friday off and headed up to Mangawhai.  Had a really relaxing weekend, which did included a trip to the Markets, a winery visit (tasting and buying a nice bottle of Sauvigion Blanc) and a trip to the Waipu Museum.  I always enjoy visiting this museum as it tells the story of the Scottish settlers who came to Waipu via Nova Scotia. 

thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all your visits.  Please feel free to leave me a message.

4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Harry Potter card Dawn, love all your box cards.

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute project, Dawn! Your Kit & Clowder classes are really paying off with your beautiful Copic coloring on these images...I'm so impressed! I also love how you added the crest on the front of the box! Such a lovely keepsake for your colleague's daughter!

Greta said...

Your box cards are just amazing, Dawn! So special for your co-worker's daughter!

creationsnz said...

Lots of fun!