Wednesday 29 November 2017

CAS Thanks

It's my turn to post at Die Cut Divas.  Our theme is "Thanks"


A2Z scrapbooking are the main retailer of Hero Arts Digital kits and today I have used two different ones to make my card.   



I do my digital editing in Microsoft Word.  It gives me lots of options when using the images - such as adding shadows (as I did with my Thanks sentiment) and to change the colour and size of my images (as I did with the flowers).

I used the following digi sets
Say it in Pieces
Petty Blossoms Printable  

I snipped one of the blossoms and pasted it onto my page.  Then resized, recoloured and printed it onto some Canson Bristol card.  I used a Lil'Inkers die to cut it out.  I used Zig markers and my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to colour (lots of sparkle in real life) .  A few Nuvo drops in Rhubarb Crumble and it done.

You still have a few days to join our challenge over at Die Cut Divas.  

5 comments:

Arlene said...

You have been hitting high marks for perfection lately. :) Kudos to you.

creationsnz said...

I like the way you use your 'stuff', lots of creative going on there. CarolG

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Dawn! Love the colors you used! I wanted to pop in to thank you for always stopping by my blog and commenting! You're such a sweet friend and I appreciate you so much! Sending hugs! ♥

Greta said...

I know those flowers look gorgeous with all the sparkle & the shadow is amazing! I would never attempt doing this on the computer!

Monika Reeck said...

oh wooow
CAS and beautiful
you acchive a great water coloring here...great shading THANKS sentiment...
lovely CAS card one of my fav my friend
hugs
Monika