Tuesday 3 January 2017

Beautfiul day

I have made my first card for 2017 - using Altenew Adore You stamps together with a sentiment from the Beautiful Day set


I had coloured the flowers while we were away over New Year.   I used my new Prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut the flowers.  The die cut frame is by LeCrea Designs.  I cut a few from a friends die.  I'm really pleased with this one.   And so was my friend, Yvonne... she has asked to buy it for a 40th ruby wedding anniversary card.

Well Christmas break is over, the tree is down and ornaments stored away.  It's back to work for me and hubby in the morning.... how I'm going to get up at 6.30am when I've been sleeping till after 8.00am each day is going to be hard work.    Early night planned.   

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Dawn - love your colours and the drama of the frame and the flowers is wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Great design & beautiful colors, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Love that vibrant flower Dawn..I comment from mobile ph thats why so less..
Hugs