Thursday 3 November 2016

StampNation Candy Cane Christmas

It's weekly challenge time over at StampNation and I'm a Guest Designer.  Our challenge was to make a sweet card using SOA Candy Cane Lane Peppermint Stick background and candies... or as an alternative instead of candy you can do any sweet treat: cookies, cakes, pie, cocoa etc. or even a sweet sentiment or sweet image.


I was lucky enough to get hold of the Candy Cane Lane collection and here is the card I made




I have used all SOA Candy Cane Lane Collections stamps.   The background is the Peppermint Stripe stamped in Altenew Coral Berry.  I used Ruby Red ink to stamp the candy canes.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out as the holly and leaves.  The sentiment is stamped in the Coral Berry ink.  Finished with a satin ribbon.


If you aren't a member at StampNation, I can highly recommend it... There is so much inspiration from all the members.  See all about it here.

thanks for stopping by.   

5 comments:

Lin said...

Sweet design, Dawn! Love the candy stripes!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow Dawn this is a beautifully designed card and exquisitely crafted.
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

What fabulous work Dawn, like the fresh look.

Greta said...

Oh what a sweet card, literally! I love the pink, of course!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh so pink and so sweet Dawn...
Adorable made!!