Sunday 5 June 2016

Playing with Foiling

One of my purchases at the Perth Craft Fair was some Deco Foil.  I got two - Silver and Pumpkin.  I saw that it could be used with double sided tape so got to spend some time yesterday having a play.  I also had my Stamp of Approval Collection on my desk.  My inspiration for this card was from Catherine Pooler's KISS card video from last week.


I started by stamping the bottom layer with a stamp from the Geo Builders set.  The circles are from The Enchanted Garden set and were stamped with a Kaliedorcolor Ink called Calypso.    I added a stripe of double sided tape and used the Pumpkin foil.  I also added some to card stock and then die cut the Hello from Winnie & Walter.  The rest of the sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set.

5 comments:

Greta said...

Now you'll be hooked--haha! I won't tell you how many colors of foil I have & it's fabulous with self-adhesive foam! Absolutely love this card, Dawn!

Arlene said...

Love it. Modern and fun. Love the colors.

Julia Sandvoss said...

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for using our Deco Foil!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely colors on the circle Dawn love it and love the hello sentiment
great Geo Builders at the bottom part..
lovely made Dawn

Barb Ghig said...

Fun design, and I love how you used your Deco Foil for the sentiment! Loving the geo pattern along the bottom, too! Another really creative card, Dawn!