Tuesday 22 September 2015

Discover Shaker card

Hi I'm here with one more shaker card to inspire you to take part in our challenge this month at A2Z Scrapbooking.

IMG_1115W

I used a Lia Griffith set called "Discover".  I stamped the Eiffel Tower and bicycle and fussy cut them out.  The sentiment from the sent was embossed with a Ranger powder called Red Cinnabar.  I cut a circle out of my blue card and used two layers of 3D tape to make my shaker.  I filled it with some colourful sequins I had at home (purchased years and years ago)

IMG_1115Wc

Hope you are inspired by my card as we would love to have you join us in this month in our shaker challenge.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Discover by Lia Griffiths
Ranger Red Cinnabar

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Dawn

6 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Fabulous shaker card and of course i love the fact that it is a Parisian scene ;)
Thank You~

Chark said...

so fun! love the little tower and bike together!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love the assortment of sequins with the strong colours of your card front.
Blessings
Maxine

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Greta said...

Wonderful shaker, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely sequin you have on this fun card
lovely colors of sequin too make it so cheery card Dawn