Wednesday 22 July 2015

Good Friends..

Here I am back to share another card for A2Z Scrapbooking.

Our challenge this month is Clean and Simple....Clean and Simple doesn't always mean lots of white space... how about a bit of soft colour!

Good Friends

I took the sentiment from this set.  and gold embossed it.  I then used my new Zig Clean  Colour Real Brush pens to add some soft watercolour to the background.   My butterflies are from this digi kit  I printed the butterfly twice onto some watercolour paper that had the same soft colours as my background.  I fussy cut and added them one on top of the other.  Finished with some bright pink gems.

Linking this to the "Make the sentiment the Star" at A blog Named Hero

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the 2015 Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!
Dawn

9 comments:

Betty said...

love all the soft colors you used - very pretty. aren't you just loving those zig brushes!!! are you recovered yet from the jet lag?

Lin said...

Sweet design, Dawn! Love the soft pastels with the gold embossing!

Doreen said...

Such a pretty card.xxx

Monika Reeck said...

I think I got that stamp for my bday
will use it soon
I love the soft color behind the sentiment
and love your butterfly double Dawn
great CAS card

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is marvelous. love your soft colours and the 'shadow' of the butterfly. The sentiment is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Mateja M said...

Colors in the background make this sentiment pop and I love it :) Great use of Zig pens. Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.
Mateja

Susanne Vargas said...

So pretty with the pastel background! Love the sentiment! Looks like you had a great time in Europe!

Greta said...

Lovely background for the beautiful butterfly, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card Dawn. I really love it! Hugs, Wends x