Friday 19 June 2015

More Pink Lemonade Mood Board

I have been very inspired by the Pink Lemonade Mood Board at StampNation's online class "In the Mood".  My card today was inspired by one of the photos in the board.
collagePL 

I was inspired by the top right hand corner.  The balloons reminded me of the Bokeh technique so that's  what I went with.


I sponged on some distress inks in Cracked Pistachio and Abandoned Coral and then used some white Colourbox ink and a homemade stencil to add my white circles.  Added a gold die cut and the matching sentiment from Winnie & Walter.  Added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins. 

I am entering this into the Die Cut Gold challenge at City Crafter Challenge blog

All packed and ready to go tomorrow.  So packing away the crafting tools for 3 1/2 weeks.  A few schedule posts are on the way. Back in the morning with my next Die Cut Diva post.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

A very pretty card.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is fabulous - love the result!!
Enjoy your trip - hope you can blog a few photos en-route :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh what a fantastic card, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Betty said...

lovely card Dawn and have a wonderful time in Europe!!

Shawna said...

What beautiful and subtle color. Your bokeh his just stunning.

Lin said...

Lovely, Dawn, to see these colors together, and the bokeh effect is so pretty. Love your gold sentiment, too! Safe travels, and have fun!

Greta said...

I just adore your Bokeh card, Dawn!

Samra said...

Love it! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
Samra DT

Monika Reeck said...

you really did wonderful job with Bokeh Technique Dawn
love the dreammy feeling on this color combo on your card
great HAPPY in gold too
Great Bokeh Card