Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all of those of you who are Mums are having a good day.  My day has been delightful.

I started by calling my Mum who lives on the Gold Coast in Australia.  It was good to talk to her and my Dad.  Then we went over to our son's place to share a Mother's Day lunch with him and his fiancée, her sister and her partner and their parents.





A beautifully set table for 12.  We had roast beef, chicken, roast veggies, a lovely pasta salad, fresh buns.


And this was my contribution to the day.  Pecan pies, Feijoa and Banana cake, and white and milk chocolates that I made.  A big thank you to Kieran and Melissa, Brooke and Dave.  You did good!

9 comments:

Shawna said...

Wow what a spread! Those desserts look scrumptious.. I am just waking up to my day. I am glad your day went well. Happy Mothers day

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely pict you share and agree with Shawna it loooks yummyyy...enjoy your day Dawn...happy mother day too
Hugs
Monika

CinnamonSally said...

Wow the table looks gorgeous with the red and white and your cakes look yummy !

Greta said...

Beautiful table & your desserts are amazing, Dawn! My mom & I shared a love of pecan pie, so it always reminds me of her.

alexandra s.m. said...

What a beautiful and sweet post Dawn
Thank You!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous day you must have had Dawn. The menu sounds wonderful, and your contribution looks amazing.
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

WOW,looks marvelous and I bet it was YUMMY!

Chark said...

Now this is a mother's day spread! I just want the desserts, Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a gorgeous event! Love the sound of the feijoa and banana cakes! Recipe share!! Lovely table layout. Glad you had such a lovely celebration of Mother's Day. Gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x