Wednesday 29 April 2015

Use your favourite die/s

My New Zealand card group has a monthly technique challenge.  April's challenge was close to my heart... Use your favourite dies.  I LOVE my dies and have LOTS.  How to choose a favourite? 
Well I just went with my go to Floral Oval and some roses dies.... and here's what I made


Simply but I was really happy with the results and so was Suna when I hand delivered it in it's own little box envelope.  Suna works in the same office as me... I'm on the 8th floor and she works on the 7th floor. 

My dies were a Spellbinders Floral Oval and three sizes of Cherry Lynn roses dies.  Sentiment from a Clearly Besotted free set.

Enjoy your week.  I've got some fun things happening over the next few days... some exciting news come May 1st and of course the National Scrapbook Blog Hop on the 3rd 

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Lovely design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What an elegant card Dawn - love the simple design and the beautiful colours.
Looking forward to hearing your news :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

ooh you have a great DIES and that frame really make me fall in love I want it Dawn ooh so adorable
and your flower ...to die for
ADORABLE CARD my friend

Greta said...

I love the look of this sweet card, Dawn!