Thursday 6 November 2014

Hear it for my Boy.........

New challenge underway at Southern Girls Challenge today and it's a fun one.... Let's hear it for my boy...


A very CAS card... I used some awesome PP from DCWV.  It's all glittery and textured.  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and is stamped onto Kraft card cut with a Lil' Inkers die. 

This one is really for my boy.... I'm giving it to my son for his 26th birthday on Friday 13th.  I am really proud of my boy... the day after his birthday he is heading off to Nepal for a week to help a village in the Chitwan area, to build houses as part of Habitat for Humanity .  He has to pay his own way and has been fundraising to help.  His boss is also going with him as well a whole lot of others ( around 2000 people going to Nepal)  Wishing him well.  It's a chance of a lifetime.

Hope to see you join us of SGC with you boy cards and projects.  

6 comments:

Greta said...

Perfect masculine card, Dawn! Wishing your son a safe & wonderful trip--I'm sure it will be an incredible experience for him.

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Dawn - and what an awesome experience for your son - we were involved with HFH in the South Waikato some years ago.
Blessings
Maxine

Becca Cruger said...

Sounds like you've got an amazing, giving son. I'm sure he'll appreciate this bold patterned card!

Sarah said...

I really like that the sentiment is the focus of this card, and that it stands out against that awesome pattern in the background :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Dawn for our latest challenge. Love the striking paper and fun birthday sentiment. Hugs, Wends x

Barb Ghig said...

So sorry for getting so far behind...you must be so PROUD of your son! What a great experience, and your card is perfect! Wishing him well on his journey :)