Friday 1 August 2014

My first Christmas card for 2014

Finally got started on Christmas cards... perfect as one of the images I got to work with for Creative Craft Cottage Challenge, is from Hobbybook and is a Christmas one.... This month's challenge is either based on a colour palette or a sketch.... I certainly chose the sketch

                                  

Very Merry

I  printed out the digi stamp and coloured with Copics and layered with some PP in reds and whites and added to the red Bazzil card base.  The little sentiment is from Stampin' Up! and is stamped with a red ink.

Over the next few days I have some more cards to share... the start of the month is very busy with several DT having the start of their challenges.  So do come back and visit me.



4 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Dawn, I love this cute bear image and your colouring. Anet x

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Dawn - good on you for starting your Christmas cards :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! I think I'm on Christmas card #5 and thinking I better get a move on! I'm hoping to sell Christmas cards for charity this year so really need to get cracking, Jo x

Greta said...

Really sweet card made from that fun sketch, Dawn!