Thursday 24 October 2013

A Cute Little Kitty

The week seems to totally flown by.  The cards I made this week are for design work except this little cutie.  This was a card I made for a friend's little boy who turned two over the last weekend.

Kitty Birthday

It is a very CAS card that came together when I needed a quick card.  The Kitty stamp is from Rubbadubbadoo, a NZ stamp company.  I coloured with Copics, cut and matted the panel.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I coloured the sentiment and then added some white dots.  

This weekend is Labour Weekend so we get Monday off.  Hubby and I are heading off to the beach with our friends.  I'm going to take some crafting goodies with me to do some painting and colouring and hopefully get some more Christmas cards made. 

Thanks for visiting me today.  Hope you have a great weekend.



7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card for a two year old Dawn. enjoy the weekend away :-)
Blessings
Maxine

joy said...

What a cute little kitty - love it! Have a great time at the beach. (Sounds like heaven since it's getting very chilly here!)

Maureen Morton said...

This card has sweetness all over it, Dawn! Love the image and the cute dotted sentiment....coloring is so great, too. Enjoy your weekend!

CinnamonSally said...

Cut card Dawn, hope you have a fun weekend at the beach!

Greta said...

Adorable card for a kid, Dawn! Enjoy your 3 day weekend!

Arlene said...

You go girl! Such a cute card and HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME at the beach!

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! Jo x