Sunday 23 December 2012

One last Christmas card....

Things here are progressing nicely towards the big day... my hairdresser opened today ( yes Sunday) so I now have a nice tidy 'do for the day!  And no grey... just love the Cut and Colour!   I had one last card to make ~ forgot one for some friends... so thought I'd do CAS and enter into the latest CASology challenge ~ Star.

IMG_6406

My card was made with stuff sitting on the desk... the PP a scrap from a MME pad, the strip of dark blue card from another scrap piece, the flower already made and sitting in my box of flowers and the star stamp ~ a freebie from a magazine ~ was just laying around on the table.  It all came together nicely and I finished it with an Inkadinkado sentiment.    Added a bit of silver stickles to the stars to added some sparkle.

No Red Carpet Studio post today... we are taking a break.... but will be back next Sunday with a card and Layout combined challenge.    But I'll be back tomorrow with a Mygrafico card... with a Christmas card I made and have since sold...so would love if you get time to pop by and see it... if not... wishing you a happy Christmas


Dawn 

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Dawn - isn't it great when the scraps all just come together to make a card, and this is a stunner !!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Love that pretty poinsettia with the text, Dawn! Beautiful card!

Anita Rex said...

So pretty Dawn! I love that you made it with what was on the desk! Saves time and you feel great that you did! Love the flower! Merry Christmas Dawn!

Pajalu said...

I have an addiction to "scrappy cards" especially ones like this - Gorgeous!!! Wishing you all a great Christmas. Huge hugs to you my friend xoxoxoxo

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous,beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Maureen Morton said...

That poinsettia is perfect, Dawn. What a great way to clear the crafting desk - making this gem. Love it all. So glad you are treating yourself to feel good fun, too.

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous Dawn, I love that poinsettia!!
Happy Christmas ..

Cathy A said...

Lovely card Dawn, and from stuff laying around on your desk! Hope you have a lovely Christmas, hugs x

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful CAS design. Love the scripted poinsettia with the stars hanging on the side. A very Merry Christmas!

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeous card, Dawn!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas day and blessed New Year!