Monday 3 August 2009

Purple OCC challenge

I was asked to make a card for Petra's birthday and decided that I wanted to do another card for Our Creative Corner's challenge. It's all about Purple.
I used my largest square nestibility and cut out the pale purple card and stamped it with HA Three Ferns in Dusty Concord distress inks. I also stamped the butterfly in this ink but used clear embossing to finish it. A smeared Kindyglitz all over it. The base card is a dark purple that I embossed with my CB swiss dots. Added some ribbon, rounded the corners and it was all done.

TFL and have a great week

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! I bet that butterfly just shines in real life! Very pretty! :-)

Pajalu said...

This is so pretty, I love that leaf stamp, you make me wish I have it *wink*. Your butterfly is very pretty as well.