Thursday 20 October 2016

Java Time at StampNation

New challenge at StampNation -  Create a card inspired by your favorite hot beverage

 

I'm not a coffee lover but totally rock Hot Chocolate.   I do make a great coffee according to my husband. 


 I used a mixture of digital and clear polymar stamps.  The background is made with the Coffee Ring stamp from Altenew stamped with Vintage Sepia Momento ink.  The sentiment is also from the same set.  The little beans and sentiment on the coffee cup are from a little Hero Arts set (Circa 2008) called Sparkle Clear Coffee (discontinued)  The coffee cup is a digital image by My Scrap Chick and is called Java Time.  I printed it, added the sentiment and coloured with distress inks - Old Paper and Ground Expresso.  I used the antlers from the Deer in the SOA Hip Holiday to make my steam - stamped in Colorbox Frost White ink.  The heart is from Candy Cane Lane set.  

Are you are a member at StampNation?  If not, I can totally recommend it.  See HERE to find out all about the community.  

Thanks for stopping by
 

3 comments:

Greta said...

Antlers for steam--would never have thought of that! Great card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love the 'steam' antlers and the gorgeous background stamps
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

You are SO creative Dawn, I <B this card, so simple but says a lot.