Thursday 22 September 2016

Hero Arts Wreath card and tags

I'm sharing over at A2ZScrapbooking today. And here is the card I have made with Hero Arts Wreath stamp and die set (SB120 - they can also be purchased separately CL970 stamps and DI152 die cuts)

Hero Arts Wreath

I die cut a panel using a Kaisercraft die.  I stamped the layering wreath using a variety of inks - Hero Arts and Altenew and then added some red embossed dots and a few gold embossed stars.   I gold embossed the bow and die cut it.  The sentiment was stamped with red ink and clear embossed.   I'm very thankful for the help from MISTI.  It really makes layering stamps easy.   I then used some stamps from Hero Arts DC 187 Peace Stamp & Cut set to stamp the little bird (fussy cut) and the remainder of the sentiment.

And of course as our challenge this month is "Tags"  I couldn't resist to use the Wreath set to make a couple of tags
Wreath Tags

One was stamped directly as a one layer tag and the second on used a die cut wreath, bow and berries.  Die cut using a CAS-ual Fridays die.  (Hero Arts have some lovely tag dies as well HERE)

Card and Tags - Christmas wreath

Some of my supplies are currently out of stock at A2Z scrapbooking but you can do a special order.  Just see the side bar for the request a custom order button.  And of course if you do order you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies:

5 comments:

Betty said...

great cards Dawn with the plaid and striped papers

Monika Reeck said...

wooow I love them all
lovely wreath on your TAG Dawn
adorable card with Plaid so Christmas feeling
lovely post Dawn
will catch up soon
my mom already back to Indonesia yesterday
wish I have more time in Blogland
now it is 22:50 in Germany I will go zzzzz

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is classic Christmas - love your plaid and wreath combination!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Such a pretty plaid & wonderful wreath--great projects, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

hmm no new cards Dawn
I just visit you again today
hope you are okay
hugs
Monika